Monday, June 3, 2013

Gifts, Surpises, Oh MY!

One thing I love is surprises. Absolutely and utterly!!! You are probably wondering now what does that have to do with polish?! Well, let me explain. I decided to venture off and try a monthly subscription service. The one I chose to try was Julep. They give you the first box free with code 'freebox' (valid as of posting) and just pay s&h. Then about the 24th of every month they will send you out an email, asking if you want to get the next box. To sign up, you take a profile quiz helping them decide where you fit and what you might like best. This is where the surprise comes into play. Depending on your profile, you will get make-up and/or polish. There are profiles for just polish and some for both. I fit into one called Bombshell. I must say I absolutely have LOVED the polishes they keep sending. For June, I got a gorgeous hot pink and a neon green plus a DD cream. All of them are absolutely me. As I said in the beginning, I love surprises. They can truly be so much fun!! If you decide to venture, give them a try and let me know what you think about it. You can get there quick and easy by clicking on Julep and just filling it out :) . Here is my mani with Raegan (the hot pink) with Orly Bonder as the basecoat and Seche Vite as the topcoat. Pictures truly do not do it justice!!
And this picture is the contents of the Julep box for June.


2 comments: