Friday, May 31, 2013

Indie Polish

Okay we touched the other day on things to have fun with polish. I mentioned Indie Polish which is not a corporate polish but made by independent people. I have to say I am slowly moving into learning about this part of the Nail World and so far I have enjoyed it a bit. Today, I got my second ever bottle from a company called Cosmos Lacquer. I had to come and share this awesomeness with you! It is called The Galaxy and it definitely brings to light everything from the galaxy all to your fingertips :).


Okay so to explain the photo, I started with my basecoat and put one coat of Essie Mojito Madness. I let this dry super well. I dabbed (yes when you like certain types of glitters dabbing is okay you don't always have to brush it on!) on a layer of The Galaxy over it. I hope you can see how special this polish is. As Cosmos has brought us the stars and moon to our fingertips with a holo glitter effect. (Will get more into what are holos in a future posting).
As you can see, depending on your light the glitters show up as slightly different effects. It polishes on super easy even for a beginner. And you don't have to worry about fighting the polish to getting the glitter even and feeling like you get a fair layer on your nails. Just a perfect topper for your polish and I honestly don't think there would be a bad color to put it on top of!

If you want to grab this polish it is available at her store on Etsy, Cosmos Lacquer


Disclaimer: I did purchase this polish, and all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment: