Thursday, June 27, 2013

Polishes are Tribbles!

WOW. Who knows Polish could be like Tribbles?? One minute I was starting out and the next I blinked and I had TRIBBLES. Now if you have never Star Trek you might not understand that. But alas if you have you will! Tribbles reproduce worse than dust bunnies. They just keep popping up. And that is what is happened here. My polish collection has massively reproduced and I have absolutely no room for it. So I am now in the stages of trying to slay it with my might light saber or is it a sonic screwdriver? hmm Either way we must fix this or I cannot buy anymore treats to show off once I get this cast off! If you are reading this blog, you are invited to participate but are in no way obligated. I am selling a lot of items below retail cost. Quite a few I forgot I even had so they haven't even been used :( . I feel bad for neglecting them. Kind of like Trouble from Labyrinth getting tortured and being treated so meanly. So call in the rocks it is time to cull the herd! Here is an idea of the polish collection (note the word idea as it doesn't fit in just one area anymore but four). Just to give you a theory of this, since April I have somehow accumulated 400 bottles of polishes of all sizes.

This is the box I consider my "extra" polishes. I also have a box of my extra nail art supplies etc. I have 2 boxes of nail art supplies now as well.

2 comments:

  1. How can we buy? Do you have individual listings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a few of the ones I am selling sweetie. China Glazes 4.00 each, Magnetix (tried once) You Move Me, Tranzitions Duplicity
    Left to Right Full Spectrum, In The Lime Light, Optical Illusion, Desert Sun, Polarized, Four Leaf Clover, Cha Cha Cha
    Hits - 6.00 each Dionisio, Tango
    Opi Mini's - Set 8.00 (Line is right below the black cap) (Shipping is 3.00 only for this set) Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!, You're Such a BudaPest, OY! Another Polish Joke, Can't Find My CzechBook
    Opi Full Size - 5.00 each.Save Me, Did It On 'Em, Super Bass, Can't Let Go

    ReplyDelete