Thursday, June 6, 2013

Stars and Moons but not the TARDIS

Oh my Oh my Oh my!!! I must admit I was feeling blue today (not the color) due to the impending storm coming in. I wanted to do a pretty manicure but didn't know what to do. So I pulled out my bonder and started thinking. Thankfully, my thinking didn't start a fire since we are drenched in rain but boy the smoke smelled FUNNY! Well, I remembered a dear friend sent me some GORGEOUS Lynderella Polishes. So since I was feeling blue, I thought let's do blue (the color)! So I grabbed out a Spoiled (Drugstore)'s First Class Only that I hadn't tried yet and Lynderella (Indie Polish)'s When the Moon Was A Star. Time Travel Sakes' Alive! I wish I could get outside and show this glitter bomb in the sun but alas it is hiding today for it's nap time. So I put on 2 good coats of the Spoiled and then I covered it well with the Lynderella and BOOM! If I didn't know better I would think I was trying to make a TARDIS on my hands File:icon smile.gif Definitely a way to make a sad blue day a happy blue. I hope this picture gives it justice and shows you how awesome I love it. It is just total sequin glittery goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment