Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cast N Jewels

Well as some already know, I have been stuck out because I am a clumsy oaf. I smashed my right hand up so good it was louder than a troll crunching bones. Ironic since the hand is broke, but that is another feature. My hand I *usually* paint pretty is my left. Well with this little snafu I have had to learn fast how to paint my right pretty. Now, fast is NOT in the vocab when it comes to nail pretties. So, please bear with me and maybe by the time this cast comes off we will be on a keel that I will be able to have 2 pretty hands to paint and show off at a time. The mani I am going to show you today is one of my better feats this week. One of my dear friends sent me a thing of jewels and instantly I turned into Golem. MY PRECIOUS!! Then my brain started thinking of Hoggle and how he would hoard them jewels forever. Glad I know I have leverage if I wind up in the Labyrinth!!! So I put on my Orly Bonder, then a bottom coat of Orly Passion Fruit, covered with a good coat of Delightful Handmade Lacquers Tigeria Blood and while it was still wet I put my jewel where I wanted it. (The polish as it dries acts as a glue and holds the jewel in place) The picture does not have my top coat as I was so tickled pink on how this came out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Now I am off to try to color-coordinate my purple cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment