Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gradient Stars


A gradient of new beginnings. A normal gradient uses sponges which I do not have any makeup sponges at time so I decided to do my own concept. I started off with my Dazzle Base Coat. I decide to use all Julep colors for this idea. The first color was Alaina and made sure the have a good coverage on all the nails. I let this color set in before attempting this feat. Then I set out Cassie and Seche Vite top coat. I placed Cassie along the tip and immediately use the topcoat starting at the tip and going towards the cuticle. I did this for a streak affect and to blend it into the bottom color. I repeated this method on every nail. After it dried, I didn't feel it had a wow factor so I used Tracy and repeated the method using topcoat immediately after putting Tracy on the tips of each nail going towards the cuticle again. Here is the results of this madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment