Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ARTastic


I must say I love Art. Any type I just love it. Today is last day <we hope> for the cast, and I wanted to try a new manicure. I didn't know what. I went through three ideas. Third one I was dead set on but couldn't find my brush. So I grabbed a different brush. I wound up with something similar to the Art Style of Splash Art. Now if you are going do wha? Let me explain Splash Art was made most famous by Jackson Pollock. Fantabulous artist with wicked ideas. Love, love, love his work. But I digress. This actually wound up being a super easy mani and I will definitely be storing this one away for future use! I started with my base of Dazzle, did a coat of Julep Nadia (FINALLY a yellow that is thick and works well!), then I put some Dream On Sinful Color in my Nail Art lid (I use an old prescription bottle lid), and grabbed out my feather brush (posting picture below). I dabbed the brush making sure the tips got wet but stayed apart and splashed it across my nails in varying patterns. I let it dry and covered it with Dazzle topcoat. And voila, we have Splash Art nail style!


No comments:

Post a Comment