Friday, August 2, 2013

Blog Sale

Well it has come time that I must do this. I have to do a blog sale.. Now this is a whole new realm for moi so bear with me as I get this up n going.

I have TONS of polish that I will be editing and adding in as we go. I will update as things sell as well.

I am offering surprise boxes of 6-7 polishes for 25 dollars shipped. You let me know what color you don't like and I will do my best to work around it and make you a super special surprise.







Shipping is 2 dollars for first item then 50 cents for items after that. Will do multi-discount deals.


First set I have to offer is :


Ninja Sunny Floam <please note usage line> Ninja Floam. 8.00 each



Next Set up is:
Nailnation 3000 Gloworm - 9.00, F4 Tomboy - 6.00, F4 Stormy Night- 6.00



Third Up is:

China Glaze Magnetix - <l to r> Instant Chemistry, Attraction, You Move Me, Con-Fused? 2.50 each

Fourth Set is:


Sally Hansen Sugar Coats Razzleberry - 3.00, NYC Charming Rose Creme - 1.00,
SH Sugar Coats Bubble Plum - 3.00, Sinful Colors - Ocean <FLAKIES!!> <no label> 4.00

Fifth Set I have up for you is:
1.00 a piece - WnW Grey's Anatomy, Sparked, Rain Check


Sixth up:
 WnW Fantasy Makers R.I.P set - 3.00 for all

Some Opi for you:
Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! (mini), OY! Another Polish Joke (mini) ,You're Such a BudaPest (mini), Can't Find My CzechBook (mini) <mini set of Euro-Central 6.00>



Last but not least:

Sparitual - It's Raining Men 6.00

And with that I will end this post thinking of:


No comments:

Post a Comment