Friday, August 9, 2013

My other Love

Ah yes I have another love... As much if not more <GASP!> than nail polish. As much as I am a Geek I am also obsessed with Football. I get loud, I get obnoxious, and I think the tv can hear every call I say. However, I am only super bad like this with ONE team! And that is what I am highlighting for you today. Now you may ask, what did she do again? HAHA Well I wanted to pay homage to my favorite team, the New Orleans Saints.

 I grew up with them and no matter where I live on this big green planet, I will always support and bleed black and gold. Plus, I got a FANTASTIC polish in this week by mere coincidence that helps me achieve this awesome quest! Talk about the Holy Grail. I love this one Indie Polish company called Fandom Cosmetics. Though, I hadn't bought anything yet <darn no buy> I have been making lists. When I could finally buy, I was like um what to do, what to do?! Felt like a kid in a candy store. Then I saw that they had come out with a beautiful new line dedicated to LOTR. Now my adoration for Tolkien goes back to my childhood, so how could I possibly ignore Fate saying this is the one? I nabbed My Precious so quick you couldn't blink! And let me tell ya it definitely is the one polish that could rule em all! WOW! Just perfection.

 So that is part of the story. Then I needed just the right black polish. Hmm, choices choices. That was to be my shelves. I have about 15 different blacks so I went digging. And came up with Maybelline's Color Show Twilight Rays. I picked this because, irony enough, it had gold specks in it!!


So now we got the best of the best going here. AND we have the cast of now so let's see how this manicure came out!! I used my Dazzle basecoat and Nuance topcoat <as I wanted it to bling and sparkle>.  On the left hand I thinned out My Precious to almost non-existent on the brush to go over the Twilight Rays.
On the right hand I left My Precious dense as it is meant to be over Twilight to give it more of a bling effect. As we like it in New Orleans, bold and loud!
I definitely must say I am ready for some football tonight!! GEAUX SAINTS!

Overall there is only one way for me to describe my feels toward Fandom Cosmetics, My Precious:
So go check em out!!!!! Or say hi on their facebook page!

What are your thoughts of My Polish??

<I bought and paid for this polish and all reviews are solely my own>

No comments:

Post a Comment