Saturday, March 30, 2013

Texture Polish

Alright it has been a bit since my last post. Let me say why. I can't decide what to do next!! Plus my camera broke. I hope the picture I post today shows good enough the polish I put on today. I decided to try out some polishes that they call "textures". Basically, they are matted so not shiny and they are rough like sand. This one is called Milani and as you can see it is yellow. I decided this will be the color I am doing for Easter. :) I have also tried out a new basecoat/topcoat but I dislike it. Possibly, this is because I have such tiny fingers and the brush is so wide. But either way it just doesn't work as a basecoat for me. So back to the drawing board to find something more appropriate for moi. I have a bunch of polish coming in this week, so I hope to find a good camera to be able to take pictures and make you some good blog posts. I do have to say this is a fun journey into a very big world!! Everyday is learning something more whether it is just a crumb of information or an entire gold mine, you are always learning. Usually it is from my own mistakes, but I will figure it out! I hope this finds you well and I hope you like this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment