Monday, March 25, 2013

Awesomeness Squared

I had to come share today...

First off let me share this:

Basecoat - good to protect your nails but don't get hardener it hurts your nails in long run!

Oil and water are necessary to nail health. It keeps them from becoming brittle or hard and let's us keep making them pretty and awesome. (jojoba is the best for cuticles)

Topcoat helps keep our polish and art on longer!

Okay that was what I have learned in a nutshell so far.

Now I mentioned the other day I was jumping off the deep end fast and had ordered some decals for Autism Awareness month. They arrived today! Of course I had to go ahead and fix up my nails to show everyone because I have had a super vision ever since I started this path. Now a few tips I just learned (yep I had a few mishaps again haha) do NOT touch the decals with your fingers it messes them up. Use your tweezers, so much easier ;) I decided to add the topcoat to streak my blue into the pieces. I wanted to do something fun and not so stiff. I hope you like my work as much as I enjoyed doing it and I enjoy looking at it. I hope it lasts for awhile because I don't want to take it off. SOOOOO CUTE!! If you want to find these decals just leave a comment and I can link you to them. :) This is SH Insta-Dry Blue polish and SH topcoat.


2 comments: