Saturday, April 13, 2013

French Manicures

Well this Padiwan did it again. I jumped off that diving board... I will have a bunch more pictures this time but still not a good camera so I apologize in advance. Anywho, jumping off the board. Well let's see, I tried the cuticle apricot cream and it turned my nails yellow. Talk about freak you OUT. I went running to my Obi-wan thinking I was turning into one of Dr. Who's Aliens!! She said no it was probably an ingredient and to super pay attention and only get jojoba oil. Well off I went online. I found some Organic Pure (come to find out this is the ultimate treat for us we can use it on nails, skin, hair even mix it with lotions etc and very very safe!!!) and nabbed a bottle. While I was at it, I really liked doing dots so I said let me nab this dotting set... The brushes and tape can't be toooo hard. Boy oh weee did I do it again. The dotting tools confuse the tookus out of me. I got everything in yesterday and decided I was going to dots on the tips. HA yea right not this Padi. So I had to fix it. Well I had my base on and a pretty coat on didn't want to take it all off and start over. I nabbed the short thin brush (will show in picture) and "corrected" the ugly dotlings. And that was the beginnings of my version (haha) of a French Manicure. Now I will say this is only left hand. Right hand will be done today and after serious though I am going to solid the nails alternating the red/white and stripe then at the cuticle instead. Told ya I was weird (but seriously blame my mini-Obi for that fine fine idea!) Now let me explain what I am wearing my base is Orly bonder (rubber), I have Color Club (Redical Gypsy), Tips (L'Oreal I Will), Topcoat Rimmel. I am going to show a few different pictures.I hope it helps :)

This is the main base color I covered the entire nail with this (after the top coat dried).

This is the brush and the White I used to tip the nails.





This is the final product...


No comments:

Post a Comment